Asphalt drum mix plant for sale refers to the plant that adopts continuous mixing modes to produce asphalt and combines the process of drying the aggregates with the mixing process in the same drum.
Asphalt Drum Plant for Sale Main Parts:
- Batching system: grading machine, vibrating screen, belt feeder, powder materials conveyor.
- Weighing systems: aggregate weighing system, powder material weighing system
- Drying system and mixing system integration: dry mixing drum
- Combustion system: burner, dust catcher
- Hot aggregates hoisting system: hoister
- Hot aggregates storage silos: finished product bins
- Asphalt feeding system
- Control system: control room
Mixer Capacity: 1200kg
Drum Burning Capacity: 10mw
Features of Aimix Asphalt Drum Mix Plant for Sale:
- Continuous mixing, loading material and discharging finished asphalt concrete.
- The process of drying the cold aggregates and the mixing process are continuously marched in the same device, namely dry mixing drum.
- During the manufacturing process, less dust will be caused.
- It adopts downstream drying mode so that the thermal efficiency is lower and the finished products remnant water content is difficult to control. Furthermore, the asphalt may generate deterioration due to the naked light during the producing process.
- There are no hot aggregate lifting process, screening process and the secondary weighing process. After the dynamic weighing process, cold aggregates will be directly loaded into the dry mixing drum.
Mixer Capacity: 800kg
Drum Burning Capacity: 6mw
Why Choose Aimix Drum Mix Plants?
- As one of the asphalt drum mix plant manufacturer, Aimix uses high-grade H type steel for the sake of enhancing its structure and guarantee the service life of it.
- With large production capacity but low energy consumption.
- Coal-powered mode and oil-powered mode are dual-purpose for the combustion furnace.
- Aimix designs vibration motor in order to drive the vibration screen mesh, which has improved its working efficiency and reduced the failure rate of devices at the same time.
- Aimix asphalt drum plant can resist high temperature.
- High-strength wear-resistant material is used to produce the mixer for the sake of enhancing its service life.
- As a professional supplier, Aimix also produces mobile asphalt plant to meet different requirements of our clients.
Mixer Capacity: 1000kg
Drum Burning Capacity: 7mw
- Towards the operating principle of stationary asphalt drum mix plant, firstly, all the components including gravel, sand, powder materials, asphalt and other additive agents are respectively weighed, loaded, dried and mixed according to the formula proportion.
- And the four processes are conducted continuously, namely continuous weighing process, continuous loading process, continuous drying process and continuous mixing process.
- The drying process and mixing process for cold aggregates are conducted in one same device, namely dry mix drum. The drying mode for cold aggregates is flame downstream mode. During the producing process, dust exposure is controlled to decline so that the pollution is lower.
Mixer Capacity: 1500kg
Drum Burning Capacity: 11mw
|Aggregate measuring accuracy (%)||±0.5||±0.5||±0.5||±0.5||±0.5||±0.5||±0.5|
|Powder measuring accuracy (%)||±0.3||±0.3||±0.3||±0.3||±0.3||±0.3||±0.3|
|Asphalt measuring accuracy (%)||±0.2||±0.2||±0.2||±0.2||±0.2||±0.2||±0.2|
Cold aggregate supply system
|Dust removal bag||Filtering area(m2)||380||420||500||600||800||1000||1200|
|Draught fan power(kw)||70||75||75||80||110||160||200|
|Mixing system||Filter screen numbers||4||4||4||4||4||5||6|
|Hot aggregate storage bins capacity(t)||20||25||30||35||35||70||100|
|Mixing capacity of mixer(kg)||800||1000||1200||1500||2000||3000||4000|
|Driving power of mixer(kw)||30||37||50||2×30||2×37||2×37||2×45|
|Powder support system||Powder bins capacity(m3)||15||20||25||30||40||50||60|
|Recycling powder bins capacity(m3)||8||10||15||20||30||50||50|
|Asphalt support system||Asphalt tank capacity(m3)||2×30||2×30||2×30||2×30||2×50||3×50||4×50|
|Heat-conducting oil furnace(×104kal/h)||20||30||30||30||30||60||80|