Belt conveyor concrete batching plant for sale refers to an automatic plant that uses belt conveyor to transport the weighed aggregate materials to the mixer. Aimix possesses models like 60m3/h, 90m3/h, 120m3/h, 180m3/h and 240m3/h. It has larger mixing capacities and higher production efficiency, hence it is usually used for commercial concrete production.
Features of Aimix Belt Conveyor Concrete Batching Plants for Sale:
- 1. Use belt conveyor to convey weighed sand, gravel aggregate to the main mixer.
- 2. Feeding speed is faster. The whole set of equipment is of higher efficiency and low failure rate by means of belt conveyor.
- 3. Long enough conveying distance.
- 4. Continuous feeding mode has small shock, makes operation steady, and is easy to realize automatic and centralized control.
- 5. Compared to Skip Hoist Type Concrete Batching Plant, the cost of belt conveyor type is higher, but the working speed is faster and there is dust-extraction unit installed on the belt conveyor.
- 6. Suitable for large scale mixing plant.
- 7. Floor space is larger.
Operating Principle of Belt Conveyor
- Belt conveyor in concrete batching plant is comprised of rollers in two endpoints and closed circulatory belt. The roller that drives the belt is called drive roller or head roll; the roller that only acts on changing the transmission direction of belt is called redirection roller.
- The drive roller is driven by the reducer. The transmission belt is driven forward by the force of friction between the drive roller and belt. And the drive roller is commonly installed in the delivery end to enlarge traction and be in favor of dragging the aggregate.
- The aggregate is fed on the feeding end and dropped on the moving belt, and the aggregate will be transmitted by the belt motored by the force of friction then be unloaded from the delivery end.
Theoretical Productivity: 60 m3/h
Concrete mixer: JS1000
Belt Conveyor Batch Mix Plant Manufacturer-Aimix Group
- 1. As one of the top leading concrete batching plant manufacturer, Aimix Group has sold countless of batching plants to over 56 countries in the world including Sri Lanka, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, UZ, Armenia, South Africa, Kenya and so on.
- 2. AIMIX has devoted all the efforts to providing exclusive personalized service to meet every requirement of our customers. The transportation system of our bather plant can be designed into single belt conveyor or multiple belts conveyors or any other level or oblique transportation equipment if the customers have any different transportation systems.
- 3. All modes of products made by AIMIX will meet all the production requirements of mixing plant with different layout forms.
- 4. There is no standard limit for deciding the feeding patterns. Therefore, AIMIX will give assistance to select the most appropriate production mode in accordance with your site, yield requirement, capital and any other factors.
Cheap Belt Conveyor Concrete batching Plant Price:
- When talking about the belt conveyor concrete batching plant price, while we should firstly focus on the concrete productivity you want, how many hopper bins you need, how many cement silos you acquire, what model of plant you need.
- The factors that can influence the batching plant price are too many. Therefore, contact us and tell us your requirement and then we can give you price details.
Excellent After-sale Service in Aimix Group:
Theoretical Productivity: 90 m3/h
Concrete mixer: JS1500
- 1. Twin-shift forced mixer
- 2. Three-hopper type batching machine, belt conveyor
- 3. Cement silo, screw conveyer
- 4. Water pot, additive pot
- 5. Powder scale hopper, water scale hopper, additive scale hopper
- 6. Control room
|Aggregate size (Pebble/Macadam) (mm)||80/60||80/60||80||150||150|
|Aggregate Bin Volume(m3)||2/3/4×8.38||2/3/4×12||2/3/4×20||2/3/4×30||2/3/4×40|
|Belt Conveying Capacity(t/h)||300||450||550||650||900|
|Fly Ash(KG)||600 Kg±1%||900 Kg±1%||400 Kg±1%||500 Kg±1%||800 Kg±1%|
|Water(KG)||600 Kg±1%||600 Kg±1%||500 Kg±1%||800 Kg±1%||1000 Kg±1%|
|Additive(KG)||50 Kg±1%||50 Kg±1%||50 Kg±1%||80 Kg±1%||80 Kg±1%|