Belt Conveyor Type Concrete Batching Plant has approximately the same components as the other concrete batching plants. The only difference is that belt conveyor type concrete mixing plant transports the weighed aggregate by belt conveyer. AIMIX possesses models like HZS60, HZS90, HZS120, HZS180.
Features of Belt Conveyor Type Concrete Batching Plant:
1. Feeding speed is faster. The whole set of equipment is of higher efficiency and low failure rate by means of belt conveyor.
2. Long enough conveying distance.
3. Continuous feeding mode has small shock, makes operation steady, and is easy to realize automatic and centralized control.
4. Compared to Skip Hoist Type Concrete Batching Plant, the cost of belt conveyor type is higher, but the feeding speed is faster and there is dust-extraction unit installed on the belt conveyor.
5. Suitable for large scale mixing plant.
6. Floor space is larger.
Why choose our product?
1. AIMIX has devoted all the efforts to providing exclusive personalized service to meet every requirement of our customers. The transportation system can be designed into single belt conveyor or multiple belts conveyors or any other level or oblique transportation equipment if the customers have any different transportation systems. And all modes of products made by AIMIX will meet all the production requirements of mixing plant with different layout forms.
2. There is no standard limit for deciding the feeding patterns of mixing plant. Therefore, AIMIX will give assistance to select the most appropriate production mode in accordance with your site, yield requirement, capital and any other factors.
Model: HZS60 Single Belt Conveyor Type
Theoretical Productivity: 60 m3/h
Concrete mixer: JS1000
Model: HZS120 Multiple Belts Conveyors Type
Theoretical Productivity: 120 m3/h
Concrete mixer: JS1000
1. Twin-shift forced mixer
2. Three-hopper type batching machine, belt conveyor
3. Cement silo, screw conveyer
4. Water pot, additive pot
5. Powder scale hopper, water scale hopper, additive scale hopper
6. Control room
TIPS: The components of mixing plant are not fixed and can be assembled optionally as you please. After knowing well enough all the classifications of the mixing plants, you can select the most appropriate set of accessories to conform to your own needs. For instance, you can match different mixer that fits you well and different control system if you want. And please do not hesitate to contact us if any problems occur. AIMIX will be a good assistant to help you choose and customize any products you want.
Belt conveyor in Concrete Batching Plant is comprised of rollers in two endpoints and closed circulatory belt. The roller that drives the belt is called drive roller or head roll; the roller that only acts on changing the transmission direction of belt is called redirection roller. The drive roller is driven by the reducer. The transmission belt is driven forward by the force of friction between the drive roller and belt. And the drive roller is commonly installed in the delivery end to enlarge traction and be in favor of dragging the aggregate. The aggregate is fed on the feeding end and dropped on the moving belt, and the aggregate will be transmitted by the belt motored by the force of friction then be unloaded from the delivery end.
Main Technical Parameters：
|Aggregate size (Pebble/Macadam) (mm)||80/60||80/60||80||150||150|
|Aggregate Bin Volume(m3)||2/3/4×8.38||2/3/4×12||2/3/4×20||2/3/4×30||2/3/4×40|
|Belt Conveying Capacity(t/h)||300||450||550||650||900|
|Fly Ash(KG)||600 Kg±1%||900 Kg±1%||400 Kg±1%||500 Kg±1%||800 Kg±1%|
|Water(KG)||600 Kg±1%||600 Kg±1%||500 Kg±1%||800 Kg±1%||1000 Kg±1%|
|Additive(KG)||50 Kg±1%||50 Kg±1%||50 Kg±1%||80 Kg±1%||80 Kg±1%|
Interested in our plants? Please feel free to ask for an inquiry. A reply will be sent to you within 24 hours. Thanks for your reading!