Belt Conveyor Type Concrete Batching Plant has approximately the same components as the other concrete batching plants.
The only difference is that belt conveyor type concrete mixing plant transports the weighed aggregate by belt conveyer.
AIMIX possesses models like 60m3/h, 90m3/h, 120m3/h, 180m3/h concrete plants.
What Are the Features of Aimix Belt Conveyor Type Concrete Batching Plants:
1. Feeding speed is faster. The whole set of equipment is of higher efficiency and low failure rate by means of belt conveyor.
2. Long enough conveying distance.
3. Continuous feeding mode has small shock, makes operation steady, and is easy to realize automatic and centralized control.
4. Compared to Skip Hoist Type Concrete Batching Plant, the cost of belt conveyor type is higher, but the feeding speed is faster and there is dust-extraction unit installed on the belt conveyor.
5. Suitable for large scale mixing plant.
6. Floor space is larger.
Theoretical Productivity: 60 m3/h
Concrete mixer: JS1000
Belt Conveyor Concrete Batching Plant Manufacturer-Aimix Group
Cheap Belt Conveyor Concrete Mixing Plant Price:
Why Choose Our Product?
1. AIMIX has devoted all the efforts to providing exclusive personalized service to meet every requirement of our customers. The transportation system can be designed into single belt conveyor or multiple belts conveyors or any other level or oblique transportation equipment if the customers have any different transportation systems.
And all modes of products made by AIMIX will meet all the production requirements of mixing plant with different layout forms.
2. There is no standard limit for deciding the feeding patterns of mixing plant. Therefore, AIMIX will give assistance to select the most appropriate production mode in accordance with your site, yield requirement, capital and any other factors.
Excellent After-sale Service in Aimix Group:
Theoretical Productivity: 90 m3/h
Concrete mixer: JS1500
2. Three-hopper type batching machine, belt conveyor
4. Water pot, additive pot
5. Powder scale hopper, water scale hopper, additive scale hopper
6. Control room
Belt conveyor in Concrete Batching Plant is comprised of rollers in two endpoints and closed circulatory belt. The roller that drives the belt is called drive roller or head roll; the roller that only acts on changing the transmission direction of belt is called redirection roller.
The drive roller is driven by the reducer. The transmission belt is driven forward by the force of friction between the drive roller and belt. And the drive roller is commonly installed in the delivery end to enlarge traction and be in favor of dragging the aggregate.
The aggregate is fed on the feeding end and dropped on the moving belt, and the aggregate will be transmitted by the belt motored by the force of friction then be unloaded from the delivery end.
Main Technical Parameters：
|Aggregate size (Pebble/Macadam) (mm)||80/60||80/60||80||150||150|
|Aggregate Bin Volume(m3)||2/3/4×8.38||2/3/4×12||2/3/4×20||2/3/4×30||2/3/4×40|
|Belt Conveying Capacity(t/h)||300||450||550||650||900|
|Fly Ash(KG)||600 Kg±1%||900 Kg±1%||400 Kg±1%||500 Kg±1%||800 Kg±1%|
|Water(KG)||600 Kg±1%||600 Kg±1%||500 Kg±1%||800 Kg±1%||1000 Kg±1%|
|Additive(KG)||50 Kg±1%||50 Kg±1%||50 Kg±1%||80 Kg±1%||80 Kg±1%|