AIMIX designs Commercial Concrete Batching Plant for those who want to specialize in manufacturing all kinds of concrete and selling them. Commercial Concrete Batching Plant is exclusively used to manufacture all kinds of commercial concrete.
Therefore, Commercial Plant is commonly equipped with outside cover and complete configuration and bigger structure which can provide all kinds of concrete as different projects need.
Of course, Commercial Plant possesses larger production capacity and output which produces as much concrete as it can to meet the market requirements.
At the same time, the concrete produced by Commercial Plant is guaranteed by high quality.
Features of Commercial Concrete Batching Plant:
1. Commercial concrete batch plant is used for specializing in manufacturing various kinds of concrete and selling them.
2. With large output, short production cycle and high production efficiency
3. The concrete produced by Commercial concrete mixing plant is guaranteed with high quality
4. Suitable for manufacturing hard concrete, half-dry concrete, plasticity concrete and other concrete of diversified formulas.
5. Equipped with complete configuration that can meet all kinds of requirements
6. Commercial concrete mix plant needs more types of additive agents and more grades of cement to produce all kinds of concrete. Therefore, AIMIX equips commercial plant with more additive agents and cement silos.
7. With outside cover and complex structure.
8. Under the circumstance of same output, commercial concrete batching plant has got higher price than Engineering Concrete Batching Plant.
Aimix AJ-120 Commercial Concrete Plant Installed in Sri Lanka:
Concrete Mixer: JS2000
Why choose AIMIX products?
1. Made of high-standards materials
AIMIX equips the commercial concrete mixing plant with the materials of highest standards to guarantee the quality service life of plants. Therefore, AIMIX plants got high cost performance.
2. Batching System
AIMIX applies abrasion-proof material to manufacture the hoppers so that the service life of hoppers is five times long than other congeneric products. Meanwhile, in order to to smoothly discharge the aggregates, AIMIX equips the batching machine with large dip angle and vibratory lining plate.
3. Transporting System
Belt conveyor is equipped with rubber insulated rollers which can reduce the damage to the lowest level.
4. Liquid Weighing System
Antiseep technology ensures the safety of additive agent weighing system. AIMIX uses technology of boosting pressure to unload water for the sake of well controlling the unloading process and the slump of concrete.
5. Powder Materials Transporting and Weighing System
The valve ports of cement silos are equipped with rubber roll heads to prevent the damage for powder materials scales from the screw conveyors.
6. Mixing System
AIMIX equips the mixer with non-stick mixing shaft and non-stick drum cover to keep the inside of the mixer clean and out of artificial cleaning. What is more, non-stick peculiarity ensures that no vestigial concrete will stick inside of hoppers. And the loading process is operated under totally enclosed devices so that it will not cause environmental pollution at all.
7. Dust-collecting System
Centralized controller and dust-collecting devices are set in the cement silos to ensure that the production line operates smoothly and no environment problems occur.
8. Control System
AIMIX equips the plants with multifunctional control system that can meet all the requirements for construction.
9. Modularized Production Line
AIMIX is in possession of modularized product design line and factorized production mode.
Concrete Mixer: JS4000
2. Three-hopper type batching machine, belt conveyor
4. Water pot, additive pot
5. Powder scale hopper, water scale hopper, additive scale hopper
6. Control room
Main Technical Parameters:
|Aggregate size (Pebble/Macadam) (mm)||80/60||80/60||150||150|
|Aggregate Bin Volume(m3)||2/3/4×20||2/3/4×25||2/3/4×30||2/3/4×40|
|Fly Ash(KG)||400Kg±1%||450Kg±1%||500 Kg±1%||800 Kg±1%|
|Water(KG)||500 Kg±1%||650 Kg±1%||800 Kg±1%||1000 Kg±1%|
|Additive(KG)||50 Kg±1%||80 Kg±1%||80 Kg±1%||80 Kg±1%|