Continuous Concrete Batching Plant designed by AIMIX refers to the plant whose batching process, loading process, mixing/pushing process and unloading process are continuously operated during the manufacturing process.
1. The mainframe of continuous concrete batch plant operates in a stable way. The raw materials are respectively discharged into the mixer within a long period. And the whole loading process is operated smoothly and there is no intermittent or gusty loading operation.
2. The finished concrete is smoothly and continuously discharged into the mixing truck. While mixing the raw materials, the finished concrete is pushed to the discharging outlet and automatically and continuously discharged into the mixing truck.
This mixing and discharging process remains a long period and there is no intermittent or gusty unloading operation.
3. Continuous Concrete Batching Plant occupies less space and floor area. The whole equipment is with low height. In this plant, large-scale product bucket and the middle aggregate storage hopper are cut down.
4. With few structures and short belt, continuous concrete mixing plant operates more smoothly and needs less cost to maintain.
5. Continuous concrete mix plant adopts continuous mixer to mix and flow weighing method for batching materials.
6. Continuous concrete batching plant employs smaller structure size to achieve maximum productivity.
Continuous Concrete Batching Plant made by AIMIX possesses high productivity and superior efficiency and operates continuously and smoothly.
Stirring evenly: The mixture discharged into the mixer is homogeneous enough, and the mixing process only includes mixing process and hydration process. Therefore, the mixing time can be shortened.
At the same time, AIMIX mixer has low energy consumption. The mixer is equipped with smaller installed power and stirring capacity.
And it is easier to mix evenly when the raw materials are continuously discharged into the mixer little by little.
AIMIX products never leaks concrete liquid. The loading port of Continuous Concrete Batching Plant is used for mixing dry material and equipped with anti-spins on the two sides, which avoids the problem of leaking concrete liquid.
AIMIX adopts wear-resistant material to manufacture the plants, which makes the plants possess long service life and reduces equipment maintenance cost.
The mixer operates evenly, and the starting and stopping times of all the facilities are less. Therefore, the whole plant has longer service life and lower failure rate.
Two or three or more hoppers: aggregate bins, weighing sensors, reduction gears, feeding belts and other accessory devices.
Storage silos, bins butterfly valves, screw conveyors, weighing hoppers and disc type feeders.
Water tank, additive agent tank, pump station, water and additive agent scale hoppers and pipelines.
Power-supplied cabinets, sensors and control center.
1. During the mixing process of continuous concrete batching plant, after starting the plant, the batching system for each raw material is successively transported to the loading port of the mixer in proper order that is in accordance with the distance to the loading port. Then all the materials are synchronously conveyed to the port.
2. Each of the raw materials are evenly discharged in proper proportion into the mixer.
3. While stirring the raw materials, the mixer pushes the materials forward as well. As a result, the mixing process starts when the raw materials are discharged into the mixer, at the same time, the pushing process starts. Then during the pushing process, the materials will become finished concrete while pushing the materials to the unloading outlet.
4. When the pre-set concrete quantity is finished, the batching system stops in proper order that is in accordance with distance to the loading port.
5. During the manufacturing process, the batching process, loading process, mixing/pushing process and discharging process are continuously operated.
Concrete Mixer: JS500
Click here for Price
Concrete Mixer: JS750
|Aggregate size (Pebble/Macadam) (mm)||80/60||80/60||80/60||80/60|
|Aggregate Bin Volume(m3)||2/3×3.2||2/3/4×7.3||2/3/4×8.3||2/3/4×12|
|Fly Ash(KG)||300Kg±1%||300Kg±1%||400 Kg±1%||600 Kg±1%|
|Water(KG)||200 Kg±1%||200 Kg±1%||400 Kg±1%||600 Kg±1%|
|Additive(KG)||30 Kg±1%||30 Kg±1%||50 Kg±1%||50 Kg±1%|