Intermittent Forced Asphalt Mixing Plant refers to the plant whose aggregate drying process and mixture mixing process are periodically forced to conduct. In other words, the cold aggregates will be firstly dried in the dry drum and then transported into another device called mixer.
Features of Intermittent Forced Asphalt Mixing Plant:
1. Aggregate drying process and mixture mixing process are periodically forced to conduct.
2. The drying process for the cold aggregates and mixing process for the mixture materials are respectively conducted in two different devices, namely dry drum and mixer.
3. A large number of dust is caused during the producing process. Therefore, the cost for the dust-cleaning apparatus is higher.
4. The drying mode for the cold aggregates is flame upstream mode.
5. With high-degree of automation and producing high-quality asphalt concrete.
6. With effective drying system, the water content in finished asphalt concrete is lower so that the plant is with wide range of application
7. On account of applying the secondary screening and weighing for the aggregates, the ratio of mixture can be guaranteed and the ratio between mixture materials and asphalt has got higher accuracy.
8. Due to intermittent mixing mode, it is easy to change the ratio between the mixture materials and asphalt. Therefore, the finished asphalt will get better performance and higher quality. At the same time, this kind of plant has low requirement to the mixture materials.
ALQ60 Intermittent Forced Asphalt Mixing Plant for Sale:
Mixer Capacity: 800kg
Drum Burning Capacity: 6mw
ALQ80 Intermittent Forced Asphalt Mixing Plant for Sale:
Mixer Capacity: 1000kg
Drum Burning Capacity: 7mw
Why choose AIMIX products:
1. Made of high-level H type steel, the structures of asphalt production plant are stronger enough to be applied to kinds of sites of various engineering construction.
2. AIMIX plants are in possession of large production capacity and consume less energy.
3. Combustion furnace of the bitumen production plant can be coal-powered and oil-powered as well.
4. Intermittent forced asphalt batching plant made by AIMIX is more reliable and easier to maintain.
5. Resisting high temperature is one of the basic features of AIMIX’s asphalt mixing plant.
6. AIMIX manufactures the mixer with high-strength wear-resistant material so that its service life can be guaranteed.
1. Batching system: grading machine, vibrating screen, belt feeder, powder materials conveyor.
2. Drying system: dry mixing drum
3. Combustion system: burner, dust catcher
4. Hot aggregates hoisting system: hoister
5. Hot aggregates storage silos: finished product bins
6. Weighing and mixing system: mixer
7. Asphalt feeding system
8. Control system: control room
Intermittent Forced Asphalt Mixing Plant is a traditional asphalt mixing plant. Firstly, load the weighed cold aggregates into the dry drum. After the drying process, lift the hot aggregates to the vibrating screen and finally load the hot aggregates into the storage bins.
Next, all the weighed hot aggregates, powder materials, additive agents and asphalt will be load according to the formula ratio into the mixer. After mixing the mixture materials, the finished asphalt concrete will be discharged.
During the whole producing process, all the components will be respectively weighed, loaded, mixed and discharged. And the drying process for the aggregates and the mixing process for the mixture materials will be periodically forced to conduct in two different devices.
ALQ100 Intermittent Forced Asphalt Mixing Plant for Sale:
Mixer Capacity: 1200kg
Drum Burning Capacity: 10mw
ALQ120 Intermittent Forced Asphalt Mixing Plant for Sale:
Mixer Capacity: 1500kg
Drum Burning Capacity: 11mw
ALQ160 Intermittent Forced Asphalt Mixing Plant for Sale:
Mixer Capacity: 2000kg
Drum Burning Capacity: 14mw
ALQ240 Intermittent Forced Asphalt Mixing Plant for Sale:
Mixer Capacity: 3000kg
Drum Burning Capacity: 20mw
ALQ320 Intermittent Forced Asphalt Mixing Plant for Sale:
Mixer Capacity: 4000kg
Drum Burning Capacity: 28mw
|Aggregate measuring accuracy (%)||±0.5||±0.5||±0.5||±0.5||±0.5||±0.5||±0.5|
|Powder measuring accuracy (%)||±0.3||±0.3||±0.3||±0.3||±0.3||±0.3||±0.3|
|Asphalt measuring accuracy (%)||±0.2||±0.2||±0.2||±0.2||±0.2||±0.2||±0.2|
Cold aggregate supply system
|Dust removal bag||Filtering area(m2)||380||420||500||600||800||1000||1200|
|Draught fan power(kw)||70||75||75||80||110||160||200|
|Mixing system||Filter screen numbers||4||4||4||4||4||5||6|
|Hot aggregate storage bins capacity(t)||20||25||30||35||35||70||100|
|Mixing capacity of mixer(kg)||800||1000||1200||1500||2000||3000||4000|
|Driving power of mixer(kw)||30||37||50||2×30||2×37||2×37||2×45|
|Powder support system||Powder bins capacity(m3)||15||20||25||30||40||50||60|
|Recycling powder bins capacity(m3)||8||10||15||20||30||50||50|
|Asphalt support system||Asphalt tank capacity(m3)||2×30||2×30||2×30||2×30||2×50||3×50||4×50|
|Heat-conducting oil furnace(×104kal/h)||20||30||30||30||30||60||80|