Periodic Concrete Batching Plant designed by AIMIX refers to the plant whose batching process, loading process, mixing process and unloading process are circularly operated in a certain period during the manufacturing process. Hot Sale Periodic Concrete Batching Plant made by AIMIX got reasonable price and high quality.
Features of Periodic Concrete Batching Plant:
1. The mixing effectiveness of periodic concrete batching plant is better than continuous concrete batching plant.
2. With higher measuring accuracy and reliability.
3. Before starting the mixer, raw materials that are less than the maximum mixing capacity of mixer are pre-prepared and then unloaded into the mixer. And well mixed concrete will be discharged into the mixing truck.
4. The storage hopper has got larger discharging gate so that the aggregate in the hopper will not arch(no vibrator used in the hopper) and the unloading speed is faster. Less time needed for feeding new aggregate so that feeding for one time will be enough to produce a truck of concrete. Meanwhile, the quantity of aggregate that the storage hopper feeds into the weighing hopper will not influence the batching accuracy.
5. The revolving speed of belt is controlled by the computer and frequency converters. Therefore, when starting and stopping the belt conveyors, it causes less impact force and less aggregate is left on the belt. Meanwhile, all kinds of aggregate are basically discharged, lifted and mixed in constant time. As a consequence, the whole machine load will keep in the balance state.
6. By means of frequency converter, the speed of flat belt and diagonal belt is controlled well. Consequently, the batching machine can accurately allocate the aggregate in a short time.
Why choose AIMIX products?
1. Aggregates Batching System
With high batching accuracy. AIMIX applies converter technique to implement the coarse-grade batching and precise batching. The coarse-grade batching achieves 90% to 95% of required dosage, and the precise batching achieves the precision value of excelling 0.5%.
2. Air-operated system
AIMIX products are of high reliability. AIMIX sets the air cylinder and other motion parts with low motion frequency, and adopts frequency converter to control the reduction gear for the sake of lowering the impact from starting the batching system in a rough way and bringing down the failure rate to almost zero.
3. Dust-collecting System
Periodic Concrete Batching Plant made by AIMIX designs independent and centralized dust catcher to specialize in processing the dust problem, which has acquired significant effect. At the same time, this way has avoided to cause negative pressure in mixer and guarantee the weighing accuracy for powder material.
4. Intelligent Control System
AIMIX equips the batching plant with practical data management system which can keep the production data in real time and has superior functions of querying by groups, outputting data-reports and automatically printing delivery notes.
5. Mixing System
AIMIX possesses practical slump monitoring system in the mixer. According to the displayed current curve of mixer, the operator can intuitively judge the slump of concrete.
6. Reasonable Concrete Batching Plant Price
AIMIX products possess high quality and reasonable price. Our products have performances of mixing station but only one third of price of mixing station.
1. Batching system:
The batching system includes three loading hoppers (or two or four or more hoppers in accordance with different requirements) which are used for weighing and loading the aggregate. Each hopper is comprised of aggregate bin, weighing sensor, reduction gear, feeding belt and other accessory equipment.
2. Powder system:
Powder system is comprised of storage silos, bins butterfly valves, screw conveyors, weighing hoppers and disc type feeders. The storage silos are divided into the master silos and the secondary silos and each of them has 100T to 300T volume. Both the master silos and the secondary silos are equipped with automatic arch-breaking device and signal indication device for material position. Without doubt, the storage silos are equipped with dust-catcher system.
3. Water and additive agents system:
Water and additive agents system is comprised of water tank, additive agent tank, pump station, water and additive agent scale hoppers and pipelines.
4. Transportation, mixing and storage systems:
Transportation, mixing and storage systems include belt conveyor, mixer and cement silos. The rock and sand and other aggregate are discharged by the batching machine on the belt and then lifted into the mixer. Meanwhile, the cement and other powder materials are firstly weighed and then transported into the mixer by the screw conveyor.
5. Low-voltage apparatus and automatic control system:
Low-voltage apparatus include power-supplied cabinet, sensor and control center.
In the operating process of Periodic Concrete Batching Plant, respectively start the aggregate, powder, water and additive agent transportation systems to allocate the raw materials in accordance with the formula as required (the gross quantity of raw materials has to be less than the maximum mixing capacity of the mixer). When all the materials have been unloaded into the mixer, then start the mixer. And well mixed concrete will be discharged into the mixing truck.
HZS25 Periodic Concrete Mixing Plant for Sale:
Model: HZS25 Periodic Type Concrete Mixing Plants
Concrete Mixer: JS500
HZS35 Periodic Concrete Production Machinery for Sale:
Model: HZS35 Periodic Type Concrete Mixing Plants
Concrete Mixer: JS750
HZS50 Periodic Ready Mixed Concrete Production Equipment for Sale:
Model: HZS50 Periodic Type Concrete Mixing Plants
Concrete Mixer: JS1000
HZS75 Periodic Concrete Batching Plant for Sale:
Model: HZS75 Periodic Type Concrete Mixing Plants
Concrete Mixer: JS1500
Main Technical Parameters:
|Aggregate size (Pebble/Macadam) (mm)||80/60||80/60||80/60||80/60|
|Aggregate Bin Volume(m3)||2/3×3.2||2/3/4×7.3||2/3/4×8.3||2/3/4×12|
|Fly Ash(KG)||300Kg±1%||300Kg±1%||400 Kg±1%||600 Kg±1%|
|Water(KG)||200 Kg±1%||200 Kg±1%||400 Kg±1%||600 Kg±1%|
|Additive(KG)||30 Kg±1%||30 Kg±1%||50 Kg±1%||50 Kg±1%|
Interested in our plants? Please feel free to ask for an inquiry. A reply will be sent to you within 24 hours. Thanks for your reading!