Skip hoist type concrete batching plant for sale refers to the batcher plant that uses a skip hoist or hopper to transport the weighed aggregate materials along with the track and finally discharge the sand, gravel and other materials to the main mixer. Its productivities vary from 25m3/h, 35m3/h, 50m3/h to 75m3/h.
Features of Skip Hoist Type Concrete Batching Plant for Sale?
- 1. Simple structure and lower investment cost
- 2. Adopts skip hopper to convey weighed sand aggregate materials.
- 3. Loading material at intervals
- 4. Inferior to the belt conveyor concrete batching plant in terms of production efficiency. With slow loading speed, skip hoist will slow down the cycle period of the whole mixing plant.
- 5. Suitable for small scale building construction projects that need lower concrete production demand.
- 6. Floor space is smaller.
- 7. Outer shell installed on the skip hoist to avoid dust pollution that generates during lifting aggregate.
- 8. Apply spiral twin-shaft forced concrete mixer which can evenly stir dry concrete or plastic concrete mortar and has high working efficiency.
Main Parts of Skip Hopper Concrete Plant for Sale:
- 1. Twin-shift forced mixer
- 2. 2bins, 3bins or 4bins batching machine, one skip hoist
- 3. Cement silo, screw conveyer
- 4. Water pot, additive pot
- 5. Powder scale hopper, water scale hopper, additive scale hopper
- 6. Control room
Structures of Skip Hoist:
- 1. Main parts: Upper outer shell, drive shaft parts, reduction drive, coupling, electrical machine.
- 2. Outer shell in Middle parts: Different lifting height needs outer shell of different quantity in stalled in middle parts
- 3. Upper parts: Bottom outer shell, shaft parts, tensioning gear. (Door is designed on the side of outer shell for the sake of checking and cleaning the inside parts.
- 4. Chains and hopper: The chains belong to steel-welded link chains. The hopper is fastened to the junction of chains by nut. The skip hoist of different height will be equipped corresponding chains, junctions and hoppers.
Aimix Small Skip Hopper Batching Plants Installing Cases Feedback:
AJ-50 Installed in Pakistan
AJ-50 Installed in Sri Lanka
AJ-50 Installed in Bangladesh
Reliable Skip Hopper Batching Plant Manufacturer-Aimix Group
- 1. AIMIX outfits deep-size hopper with circular bottom and gradient in the front end that can load more material and is suitable for loading those granular aggregate that are dry, not easy to bond and easy to be cast.
- 2. Aimix offers you low batching plant price. The total cost depends on the concrete yields, model of concrete mixer, quantities of aggregate bins, number of cement silos and any other factors. Thence, please tell us your actual demend and what project you are gonna use our batcher plant for, then we can provide you full details and price catalog.
- 3. There is no standard limit for deciding the loading patterns of mixing plant. Therefore, AIMIX will give assistance to select the most appropriate production mode in accordance with your site, yield requirement, capital and any other factors.
- 4. Excellent after-sale service. Aimix has set up overseas offices in Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan, UZ and planned to built more offices in more countries all around the world in the future. What is more, Aimix has developped countless local agents in over 56 countries. Therefore, each of our clients can get better maintenance service and after-sale warranty.
Installation Service in Aimix Group
- 1.Supply installation manual and videos.
- 2.Aimix sends engineers to your sites to provide installing instructions and on-site assistance.
- 3.Help to train and teach your worker how to operate the mixer plant.
- 4.Share concrete mix ratio to meet your different demands for various kinds of concrete mortar.
- 5.Local agents to provide spare parts and wearing parts.
25 Cube Skip Hopper Concrete Batch Plant for Sale in Aimix:
25 cube small concrete plant for sale is the most popular size due to our years of sales experience. It has few features and advantages as follows.
- 1.Easy to install and disassembled
- 2.It usually contains one cement silo, two or three bins batching machine.
- 3.Its mixing capacity is 25 cubic concrete at per hour, which is suitable for all kinds of large and medium-sized prefabricated products factories or civil construction projects such as highways, bridges, water conservancy, wharf construction etc..
- 4.It can mix dry hard concrete, light aggregate concrete, plastic concete and other various concrete mortars.
Concrete Mixer: JS500
Concrete Mixer: JS750
Concrete Mixer: JS1000
- Firstly, the wheel loader drived by one worker feeds sand, gravel or other aggregate materials to the bins of batching machine. Next, the batching machine will weigh all materials and dischage them to the belt under its bottom port. Afterwards, the materials are conveyed to the lifting hopper.
- Hereafter, the skip hoist is lifted to the top along with the track. The conveyor belt that lifts the skip hoist is commonly made by rubber belt and installed on the drive roller and redirection roller. After going through the top wheel, the skip hopper turns itself downward and dumps the material into the mixer.
- The cement or fly ash powder will be conveyed to the mixer by the screw conveyor at the same time. Meanwhile, the water and addictives are also added to the mixer in proportion. The twin shaft mixer will start the mixing cycle and stir all the materials evenly and turn them into concrete.
- Finally, the mixer machine unloads the finished concrete from its bottom discharging port to the concrete mixer truck. One mixing cycle ends here and another one will start.
- The whole operations are in fully automatic control. The operator sits in the control room and push the right buttons to perform the relevant operations.
Main Technical Parameters:
|Aggregate size (Pebble/Macadam) (mm)||80/60||80/60||80/60||80/60|
|Aggregate Bin Volume(m3)||2/3×3.2||2/3/4×7.3||2/3/4×8.3||2/3/4×12|
|Fly Ash(KG)||300Kg±1%||300Kg±1%||400 Kg±1%||600 Kg±1%|
|Water(KG)||200 Kg±1%||200 Kg±1%||400 Kg±1%||600 Kg±1%|
|Additive(KG)||30 Kg±1%||30 Kg±1%||50 Kg±1%||50 Kg±1%|